About our integrative health coach training
Kimberly and Stuart received their Health Coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program.
During their training, they studied over [sc:bold-p text=”100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods” ] with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts.
Teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
This unique education has equipped them with [sc:bold-p text=”extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health” ].
Drawing on these skills and their knowledge of different dietary theories
…they work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.
- I am a recovering perfectionist muddling through this new stage called MIDLIFE July 12, 2020
- No Thank You Hardee’s September 17, 2014
- My homemade HOT sauce- freshly grown organic peppers August 5, 2014
- Don’t allow fear to keep you anchored July 10, 2014
- How to can green beans July 7, 2014