Kimberly’s top five raw food experience takeaways:
1. Zucchini Spaghetti with Cashew Alfredo Sauce is a new mainstay on our dinner menu list! (Even the kids loved it).
2. Sprouting is fun, easy and yummy! Look for my upcoming post on what we spouted and how to sprout. (We’ll help you do it right the first time!).
3. I miss warm food and toast. (I’m already dreaming of an Ezekiel sprouted bagel Saturday morning…).
4. Kimchi and sauerkraut, fermented vegetables, are a savory addition to salads and raw meals.
5. Raw cheese is delicious and filling!
Is a raw food lifestyle for me?
I believe I could not sustain a 100% raw diet! BUT the experience has opened me up to new foods, recipes and the health benefits of raw food, fermented foods and sprouted foods. These all will be welcome additions to Stuart and my healthy eating lifestyle!
Do you enjoy a raw food lifestyle?
Have you ever tried? Do share with us on Facebook!