Are you dreaming of becoming a health coach?
[sc:bold-g text=”It is possible – and incredibly rewarding – to begin a career in nutrition and wellness.” ]
Kimberly and Stuart are graduates of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). The Health Coach Training Program is a yearlong online course specially designed for people who are passionate about health and wellness. Whether you’re interested in learning about nutrition, launching a meaningful new career, or even changing the world, Integrative Nutrition will empower you to transform your life and achieve your personal and professional goals.
Integrative Nutrition’s comprehensive curriculum covers over 100 dietary theories and combines counseling techniques with real-world business training. Its unique nutrition philosophy takes a holistic approach to wellness and encourages students to consider relationships, work, exercise, and spirituality as essential to building good health.
[sc:bold-g text=”With Integrative Nutrition’s innovative learning model, you’ll be empowered to build a thriving health coaching practice, transform your own health and happiness, and change the world.” ]
[sc:purple text=”Get Your Free Nutrition Book Excerpt!” ]
Here is the book that inspired Kimberly and Stuart from interest to action (and ultimately to fantastic success and happiness). Download the first two digital chapters of Integrative Nutrition: Feed Your Hunger for Health & Happiness and find out:
- why one’s person’s food is another person’s poison
- how to tune into your body and listen to its messages
- which foods energize you and which foods drain you
- the truth about food corporations, pharmaceutical companies, media messages, and government dietary advice
“Feel free to reach out to us. We LOVE what we do. We LOVE making a difference. The ‘ripple’ reached us. We hope it has reached you.”
– Stuart & Kimberly, co-presidents, HealthySexyU.com
- I am a recovering perfectionist muddling through this new stage called MIDLIFE July 12, 2020
- No Thank You Hardee’s September 17, 2014
- My homemade HOT sauce- freshly grown organic peppers August 5, 2014
- Don’t allow fear to keep you anchored July 10, 2014
- How to can green beans July 7, 2014